Now that it is finally starting to heat up I thought I would put a list together of a few of those simple things to do through the summer time that some people may have forgotten about. But most of all, won’t break the bank.
– Find a hidden beach or visit one you have never been to before. Never know, it might become your regular one.
– Go exploring! Is there a town nearby you have never ventured into? Well do it, trust me it’s worth it.
– While you’re there, find a cute café to sit down in, having a nice drink or ice cream and watch the world go by for a while.
– Learn to Surf. Why the Heck not! It’s definitely on my list of things to do this summer.
– While you’re at it, try Stand up paddles boarding as well.
– Get creative! Have homemade cocktails with your girlfriends.
– Festivals. I know there not everyone’s cup of tea but there are plenty of variety for that more chilled out vibe.
– Gather some friends and go for a road trip. Whether you wing it or have a destination in mind, they are ALWAYS fun. Even if it’s just for the day.
– Have fish a Chips on the beach, while watching the sunset. My partner and I do this often. LOVE the beach *cough* and fish and chips.
– Get the gang together and finish your day off with a bunch of friends for a BBQ dinner date.
Well I hope you guys have a few more ideas for your summer days and remember to use sunscreen and keep those fluids up.